As we prepare for Thanksgiving we are thankful for the help of volunteers and corporate partners who help us to give to our city schools, partner agencies and to help prepare over 10k meals for this holiday season.
- Delivered a retail value of $4,200 in miscellaneous Items to one of our community partners for their Holiday giveaways and volunteer appreciation.
- Donated a retail value of $8,300 in products to Herkimer High School’s National Honor Society & Student Council for their “Shoebox Christmas” boxes for their fellow students in need
- Donated a retail value of $530 in hygiene products to Jarvis Middle School for students in need
- Donated a retail value of $2,600 of shoes/clothing to one of our partnering agencies to their Free Clothing Closet for the Community
- Donated a retail value of $300 of games to one of our partnering agencies for their program.
- On Veterans Day, we welcomed volunteers from Utica’s Broadway Theater League Youth Empowerment Program to assist us in compiling our Thanksgiving Day Boxes to provide our various community partners with nearly 10,000 Thanksgiving Day meals for their families in need. Each of these boxes include meals consisting of Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Beans, Corn Muffin Mix, Cranberry Sauce, Gravy, Stuffing, Croissants and Chobani Pumpkin Yogurt. We would like to thank Chobani for their consistent support, generosity and time given to help us assist our community needs!