As the rest of the nation is struggling with Supply Chain issues Compassion Coalition has been able to help agencies and partners in our city and beyond. Here is a list of current work we are doing.
- Donated 3,333 meals to the Utica City School District for their elementary after school programs, specifically: Albany, Donovan & Kernan
- Donated 600 meals for Proctor High School’s upcoming Homecoming Dance on November 20th.
- Donated $3,000 retail value of Air Conditioners to Utica City School District for their classrooms that do not have air conditioning units.
- Donated Composition Notebooks to Herkimer Central School District for their 9th grade class for their “Organization Strategies” initiative.
- Donated 5,000 meals to our community partner for their weekly food giveaway
- Delivered pallets of 1,250 meals & drinks, plus hygiene & cleaning supplies to MVCC to stock their on campus Food Pantry
- Delivered a variety of furniture to our housing community partners for local resident’s apartments
- Delivered furniture, beds and household items to Herkimer/Ilion area for a partnering non for profit agency’s clients in need