In the month of January & February 2022, our Equipped to Teach: Teacher Resource Center continues to serve teachers weekly every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Each week we have volunteers to assist in stocking and helping teachers shop.
- Donated a supply of snacks to the Utica City School District for their elementary after school programs.
- Donated new sets of furniture towards two families who suffered the loss of their home and belongings due to a fire.
- Donated $45,000 worth of Winter Coats, Socks, Slippers & Backpacks our Partners assist the our communities local elderly and homeless population
- Donated over $22,000 worth of furniture to one of our partnering Community Center.
- Donated 4,000 meals to our community partners for their weekly food giveaway.
- Donated 100 meals with our new weekly Donation Co-Op with our non for profit partners. This will help provide added items to supplement their weekly grocery needs.
- Donated $720 worth of blankets to a local college who’s students are in quarantine.
- Delivered pallets of 1,660 meals & drinks, plus hygiene & cleaning supplies to a local college to stock their on-campus Food Pantry.
- Delivered a variety of furniture to our housing community partners for local resident’s apartments.
- Delivered furniture, beds and household items to Herkimer/Ilion area for a partnering non for profit agency’s clients in need.
- In the last three months, over $90,000 of product sent overseas to support Eastern European countries that were part of the former USSR block.
- Also in the last few months, over $350,000 worth of product sent to assist an orphanage in Guatemala, including cleaning supplies, furniture and clothing.
- We worked with a partnering agency to help supply Refugees with $5,000 in food vouchers to Bargain Grocer.
Leave a Reply