In the month of March 2022, our Equipped to Teach: Teacher Resource Center continues to serve teachers weekly every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Each week we have volunteers to assist in stocking and helping teachers shop.
- Donated a supply of snacks to our local school district for their elementary after school programs.
- Donated holiday decorations at an estimated value of $5,000 to our local school district
- Donated furniture items an estimated value of $10,500 to a local partnering Church for their community prayer room and library.
- Donated 4,200 meals to our community partners for their weekly food giveaway.
- Donated 120 meals with our new weekly Donation Co-Op with our non for profit partners. This will help provide added items to supplement their weekly grocery needs.
- Donated merchandise to a local partnering business of an estimated value of $1,800.
- Donated an estimate of $1,000 household items to a local partnering non for profit agency to assist senior citizens
- Donated 555 meals to Rescue Mission Food Pantry
- Donated an estimated value of $225,000 of merchandise and products for shipment to Ukraine
- Delivered 1,900 meals & drinks, plus hygiene & cleaning supplies to a local college to stock their on-campus Food Pantry.
- Delivered a variety of furniture to our housing community partners for local resident’s apartments.
- Delivered furniture, beds and household items to Herkimer/Ilion area for a partnering non for profit agency’s clients in need.
- Delivered an estimated value of $600 of adjustable bed tables to local inpatient care groups.
Leave a Reply