- Delivered over a $12,500 retail value of children’s games to one of our partnering agencies for their Holiday Drive Through Giveaway.
- Delivered 1,250 meals & drinks, plus hygiene & cleaning supplies to MVCC to stock their on campus Food Pantry
- Donated 340 meals to the Jr. Frontier Alumni Collective for the first annual Utica Youth Empowerment Summit being held at the Veteran’s Outreach Center.
This summit is geared towards youth ages 13-18 that are high risk for gang engagement and gun violence.
- Donated a retail value of $3,600 of hygiene products to one of our partnering non for profit agencies for the population that they serve.
- Donated 12,500 masks to Hobart St. Clinic<