Non Profit Agency Resource or Community Partnership is one Compassion Coalition’s most innovate approaches to serving the community. This program is one of the early commitments of services that has made Compassion Coalition one of the top nonprofit agencies in its region. As the early team and founder looked at different models of non-profits they quickly realized that the most successful non-profits servicing their communities were non-profits that partner together. Due to the hunger and poverty crisis currently and its enormity there is no possible way for one agency, corporation or church to fully solve this issue. For this reason, since its inception Compassion Coalition has not only produced an innovative program but it is greatest privilege to serve the local non-profit agencies in the area. It is these agencies that work diligently and without much fanfare in touching their communities.
Benefits For Local Agencies Joining Compassion Coalition’s Community Partnership.
-Sundry and Personal Care Product Distribution: Compassion Coalition works with over 150 local non profit agencies, food pantries, churches, and emergency workers to get out weekly, biweekly, monthly, and bi yearly distributions of personal care and sundry products to help extend the work of these agencies.
-Furniture Distribution: Compassion Coalition strives to stretch the budget dollars of our local non profit agencies by providing low cost, quality furniture to agencies seeking to place their clients in furnished apartments.
-Emergency Relief Aid: Compassion Coalition has been working for the last 18 years with international relief agencies, and national partner agencies on helping to bring accessibility to much needed product, and provide natural disaster relief.
- Low cost for food products.
- Access to products not available through government assistance.
- Avoidance of service redundancy.
- Flexible and fluid programs that are based on current community client needs not on multi-year locked-in programs.
- Agency monetary resources have a greater impact because products are substantially lower in price.
- Less waste with products. Product availability is based on need not a locked in commitment.
- Product distribution and reception costs are offset by co-op volunteering.
- Monetary resource pre-planning. Know what you will be spending at your pickups.
Compassion Coalition currently works with 150+ local not-for-profits, and we always have room for more! Our team will meet with you to share how we can help stretch your budget dollars, and make a greater impact with the demographics you are currently serving.